Monday, July 13, 2009

Big change :)

So thanks to Carlee - a talented stylist that cuts hair for only a fraction of what she is worth so poor student's wives can still get their hair cut - I have cute new hair! It's super short and super cute (if I do say so). I had 12 inches taken off and feel lighter in heart and head. I can now face the hot, muggy, sticky, wet, muggy Pittsburgh summer with a smile. (Did I mention that it gets muggy here?)

Front.

Side.

Back.

Thanks again Carlee - I love it, love it, love it!

7 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

I love it, love it, love it too!! When can I see it in person?? Let's hang out soon!! Call me when you are free from work.

tiffany and darren said...

p.s. did you donate it to locks of love?

Mike and Madelyn said...

So cute! You are way brave. Carlee cut my hair last time too and I loved it!

Marie said...

Thanks ladies! No Tiffany I didn't donate it - Carlee and I talked about it after the fact when my hair was laying in a giant heaping pile on the floor...oops! I will definitely think of it next time (if I get my hair that long and chop it off again). I am going to Utah for a few weeks in August and because of that I am working extra days at the Pharmacy. But I will definitely give you a call when I get back in town and my schedule is a little lighter.

Ann Marie said...

so so so cute! i think it's perfect! lucky you...you look good with short hair!

Dianne said...

Marie, I'm glad I saw this before you came to town. I would probably have kept saying, "oh, oh, ohhhhhh! You can wear you hair any which way, and it will still look bee-you-ti-ful. You are going to feel better in the mugginess.

Richins Family said...

oh my holy what a nice post :) im so glad you love your hair! like your friend Dianne said, you can wear anything :) hope to see you soon