Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family in Pittsburgh~

On September 15th my cousin Madelyn and her husband Mike had their first baby girl - Marina O'Farrell. We are lucky because they live here in Pittsburgh so we got to spend some time with her. She is the sweetest most perfect little baby! You can't help but stare at her when you hold her, she is so beautiful. Marina is about 2 weeks old in these pictures.
*who is that handsome man holding Marina, and how do I get his number?!?*



*watching the Steelers game at Mike and Madelyn's, notice that Marina is wearing a Steelers Jersey*


My Aunt Maureen was in town for two weeks to help Madelyn so we got to see her as well. It was really nice to have her familiar face here in Pittsburgh, it almost made me feel like my mom was here with me:). Thanks Maureen for the delicious soup!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

you guys look great! wish i could come out for a visit!

Mike and Madelyn said...

So glad you posted these pictures! I loved how sweet you both were with Marina, my favorite was when Joe smelled her--it was so cute! You'll have to come visit her soon, she's getting so big it's crazy (she doesn't even fit in that brown outfit anymore!). We'll for sure get together when Luisa is in town.

The Graters said...

Marie and Joe, its so good to see pictures of you. It makes me miss you so bad though!!! Dang!! You and Joe are super cute with Marina. I know you're waiting to have kids for a while, but when you do have kids....it is going to be great. Can you imagine how cute your little munchkins will be? :) Anyway, don't mind me, I have baby on the brain and that's a while down the road. I love and miss you guys. :)