Monday, February 15, 2010

walking on air...

valentine's day with joe always leaves me feeling dreamy. he has a way of making me feel special. when he looks at me it's like i'm the only woman in the world - he makes me feel whole. after marinating in romance all day yesterday, today i am still feeling light, like i'm walking on air. thank you joe for loving me so completely.

highlights:

flowers in the morning

dinner at thai place

and the wooden box with the little gold necklace inside that he slid across the table half way through the meal.

joe, you help me be a better person. you give me hope, strength and confidence. i am lucky to have you and am happy to celebrate it.

2 comments:

classy covet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Marie said...

yay! happy valentines day! glad i have such a great brother and great sis-in-law.