Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fall Fun~

I asked Joe what he pictured doing for activities to celebrate the fall season, he laughed and said "I hadn't pictured doing anything, but it sounds like you have so what were you thinking". So on October 26th Joe and I bought and carved pumpkins as a fall fun kick off. I hadn't done it in years and it was SO fun. Joe is so good to do everything I want and then some. It's not that he necessarily doesn't want to do my games, activities and pictures he would just never ever think to do them on his own so he is so so so good to go along with everything I bring up with a smile:). Thank you baby, I love you!


Finding the perfect pumpkin.


"Joe, take my picture while I sit by these pretty gourds".

Action shot.


Mine.

His.

Ours:)

Happy Halloween!


Very scary.

On with fall and into winter!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Ya...don't we have great husbands who will let us boss them around when we want to do all of our activities?! Hip, hip, hooray!

Marie said...

Yes, our hubbies are the best!

Joe said...

No one is the boss of me! Oh, alright. Marie is the boss of me.

The Graters said...

Marie you had me laughing out loud with this post when you asked Joe what activities he had in mind for the fall. I can totally see you saying that. And his reply is so funny. I can totally see him saying that. :) It's Dec 14th, but I'm replying to this fall time post anyway. :) Love, Rachel