Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween Re-cap

Joe and I were invited to a party on Halloween but I ended up having to working late at the pharmacy and Joe was studying that night so we ended up having our own party. We watched Clue and had a ghoulish feast consisting of Dracula's bones (apple slices), mummies (turkey dogs wrapped in Pillsbury dough) and twigs and dirt for desert (Oreos and Twix). Watching Clue took us back to our childhoods which was fun...."(smack) I had to stop her from screaming". I can't wait for the day when we can all be together over Halloween and have another killer costume party!!!
Mr. Green with the wrench in the ballroom.

"Mummies", can you tell I gave them little mustard eyes!

The candle lit spread.


I made Joe pose for this picture.

Can you tell I hate taking pictures:).

Love to you all.


3 comments:

Dianne said...

I think the mummies are hilarious. Yep, for some good ole costume parties. I'm glad you guys do such fun things.

Ann Marie said...

Man, Marie! You've got some seriously good ideas! I like the mummies too--especially their little eyes. Next year you can give them red eyes so they can be EVIL mummies!

The Graters said...

You hate taking pictures, and you surely hate making Joe pose for them....NOT! :) Stu and I went down to Darress and Bobbie's for a Halloween/birthday party for their daughter Paige this year, and we made those mummies too. Yours turned out way cuter, we used lil' smokies so there wasn't enough dog to wrap and they looked like chubby, stalky mummies wrapped in too much material. It was ridiculous, but they tasted good. :)