Monday, January 26, 2009

Some have all ready seen these.....

I know that some of you have all ready seen these pictures from previous emails but I wanted to put them on the blog for those of you that haven't.

During the fall of last year Joe and I went hiking in the Allegheny National Forest.

It was beautiful and relaxing.

It reminded me of an ancient enchanted forest....very neat.


Next we went hiking at Seven Springs which is a ski resort area kind of by where we live.

On the way home we found a farmers market just off the road-

and got some delicious fruits, vegetables and homemade cider right before they closed, it was a fun treat!

In October we went to the symphony - it was a wonderful performance and a fun night out.

We are so fancy:).

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I enjoy these pictures very much. When i see what new experiences you are having, it makes our separation much more bearable. I love that you are seeing new places and expanding what you know about living in another place. It reminds me that you will have a fuller life with a new place to live for a while. I wish you to have more good things to see and do.
Love, Mom

Marie said...

Thanks Dianne!

Liz said...

Yes, you guys are fancy!

Mike and Madelyn said...

You guys have done stuff here that I've never done and you've only been here for 6 months! How shameful of me. The pictures from last fall are BEAUTIFUL! And don't worry, the sun will come out in just a few more months :)