Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe!

Today is Joe's birthday! He has been on this earth for 30 years enriching everyone's life that knows him. I am lucky to get to be married to such a wonderful man. I love him more than anything and for his 3oth birthday I wanted to say 30 reasons why.
  1. I love the way he smells.
  2. I love his piercing blue eyes, the bluest I have ever seen they are amazingly gorgeous.
  3. I love the funny songs he makes up and sings to me.
  4. I love the way his arms feel around me.
  5. I love his smile.
  6. I love his sense of humor - he can always make me laugh.
  7. I love how logical he his.
  8. I love how much he loves school and learning - specifically science.
  9. I love his point of view on the world; it's a nice balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of others.
  10. I love how affectionate he is with me.
  11. I love that he speaks his mind.
  12. I love how much he loves to be outside.
  13. I love his hands.
  14. I love his honesty, with himself and with me.
  15. I love how kind he is to his mother.
  16. I love how responsible he is with money.
  17. I love his work ethic.
  18. I love the look on his face when he gets excited or when he laughs REALLY hard.
  19. I love the way he is my exact opposite while being my exact mirror image at the same time - we fit together like a puzzle.
  20. I love that he is such a rocker at heart.
  21. I love his sense of style from clothes to cars to furniture, he really recognizes quality.
  22. I love his big, big, big heart.
  23. I love his generosity.
  24. I love his respect for women,
  25. I love that everyone that knows him likes him....and how could they not!
  26. I love that he is a good tipper.
  27. I love that he is strong both physically and spiritually. He has really nice muscles and his soul is strong like a mountain.
  28. I love his dance moves.
  29. I love how he just gets me.
  30. I love the way I feel when I am with him - it doesn't matter what we are doing if I can be by his side and soak up his energy I am happy!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

those are all very good things! good job, brother!

you are both oh so lucky to have each other!

can't wait for you guys to move closer to family!

happy birthday joe!

Ann Marie said...

Yes, Joseph, you are loved by each one of us. Have a perfect year.
Love, Mom