Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our apartment~

Joe and I have recently been looking for a new place to live that will be closer to the school. In looking for a new place it got me thinking that I hadn't ever posted pictures of our current place (better late than never right?). Below are pictures of our abode, sorry some of the pictures are kind of dark.

This is what you see right as you come in the door.

The spot for our dining room table that we have yet to buy.

Our family room.

Our kitchen.

The computer room where Joe spends hours...and hours...and hours studying (good job working so hard in school sweet thang!)

The lou.

Our bedroom. Thanks Dianne for the quilt!

Our patio with our little grill that we LOVE!


We really love our apartment but I am REALLY looking forward to being closer to Pitt. Love to you all - bye for now.


3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

That is the BEST couch to sleep on! I like your apartment...but will be excited to see your new place too!

tiffany and darren said...

Yes, come closer!!! Then we might actually see you once in a while

Dianne said...

It is a nice place, but I know closer to school will be better. You can have new discoveries on walks.