Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Calvin!

Today is my younger brother Calvin's 25th birthday. Calvin is a wonderful person. He is funny and smart and thoughtful of others. He is the kind of person you can open up to and he will listen and offer wonderfully helpful advice. He is a deep philosophical thinker - which makes for some great late night conversations. He is an outdoors man, a rock climber, backpacker, skier, and into Kung Fu. He's the kind of person that you want as a friend. I am proud that he is my brother. I love you Calvin and I wish I was in Utah today to help you celebrate!

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MARIE AND JOE!!!

{picture was taken on our Colorado river trip October 2007}

1 comment:

The Graters said...

I'll second that motion about Calvin. Calvin is the best; the best brother and friend anyone could ask for! I can't believe he's 25!!! Stu and Rachel love you Cal!