Wednesday, January 13, 2010

just so you know...

i started back up with school on monday and i can't say it enough - i love it, i love it, i love it. i am really excited about this semester and the things i'm starting to learn in the cst program. the best part of it all is that my classes are at the boyce extension of ccac, and the boyce extension mascot is none other than - a st. bernard dog! they even have a six foot bronze statue of a st. bernard, sitting at attention, looking all smart and sophisticated...don't let granger know - he will be so jealous:)

joe is back in school as well so he is back to working long hours in the lab and studying, studying, studying - which is followed by him assuming this familiar position.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I like to look out your window and see your view. Also, I want a chair like Joseph is sleeping in. That has been on my wish list forever. Maybe 2012 will be my lucky year.

The Graters said...

I'm so proud of you Joe for studying so hard! You are the bomb diggity.