Thursday, January 14, 2010

november recap

november was a month full of extended family. my cousin samantha flew in from utah and i got to help her celebrate her 21st birthday.

birthday girl

mike, madelyn and their baby marina

me and marina, isn't she the cutest gummy bear?

missy (mike's sister), me, samantha, madelyn, mike

mike was so kind to steal my camera and show me how delicious his brownies were, thanks mike!


then on the 26th we had thanksgiving dinner with my cousin samantha, my cousin madelyn, her husband mike, baby marina, mike's mom maryann and his younger sister missy.

samantha, madelyn, mike

baby marina

missy and maryann

madelyn's beautiful turkey - thanks madelyn for hosting and cooking!

me and my baby...oohhhh, isn't he so cute!

gathered at the table...

madelyn and her family have since moved to philly where mike got a great job offer. i miss you guys and hope things are going well!

2 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

i miss them too! how do we get them back??

it looks like you had a nice time with them and a really yummy turkey!

Ann Marie said...

looks like you guys have been havin' the time of your lives...and you owe it all to me. ha!
you guys look great, as always. and so glad you're back in school! i'm trying to get back in myself!