Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July


Wow, I can't believe it's been nearly two months since I have posted and visited with all of you through the blogging world! Time really flys when you're having fun, and aren't we doing just that here in Pittsburgh.....yes, aren't we? We actually really are having fun. We spent the 4th of July with Mike Lueck and Lara Novelly, soon to be Mike and Lara Lueck! Mike is in Joe's class at school, we've had fun hanging out with, and getting to know him and his fiance Lara. They took us to a look out above the strip district that had a pretty good view of the infamous Pittsburgh firework show.

joe, mike and lara waiting for the show to start. we were at a look out over the strip district with a view of the north shore.

me and the man,

me and lara.

fireworks with a flash,

without a flash.

mike looking at lara during the show, i thought this was such a sweet smile he had for her - even though it's a little blurry i was glad to catch it on film:).


thanks mike and lara, we had a great time!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm glad to get a new posting from you, Marie. I check about every day and memorize the last activity. The fireworks looked very exxciting to me. I'm glad to see that you both look the same.
Love

The Graters said...

WOW looks like a great view up there. We're so glad you guys had a wonderful time on the 4th!
We love and miss you guys!