Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Abe!

Happy 32nd birthday Abraam! I loved growing up with you as a friend. Thanks for giving my rides to school on your bike and taking me hiking and teaching me to ski. Thanks for being so kind and easy to talk to. When I think of hanging out with you I can't help but smile because I know that it will be nothing but good times and laughs.....you are SO funny! You really are a man among men and I know that sounds cheesy but its true. You encompass all of the best things of the masculine energy with a compassionate sensitive side that makes you amazing. I love you and hope your day is as wonderful as you are! Sending love and best wishes from Pennsylvania - Marie

1 comment:

tiffany and darren said...

You look exactly the same! You aren't twins are you??
By the way, I love the picture with you and Mad, and you are right, you can't tell she is pregnant. Lucky, tall girl!