Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a few pictures

here are just a few pictures from around our neighborhood for the people who don't live near.

our apartment building



some of the shops




some of the houses



very quaint indeed:)



two blocks down from our apartment are two amazing churches right across the street from each other, the episcopal church...


and the catholic church...


the architecture on both churches really is amazing, they both stand so tall and strong it makes me think of the church of england having a stand off with the roman catholic dioceses - quite dramatic i know:)


(p.s - all pictures were taken in the before time...before everything was covered in snow...where are you spring?)


1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am yearning to visit you and walk your neighborhood streets. The older I get, the more I like old. I'm very glad to see where you are spending your lives.
Love