Monday, March 29, 2010

happy birthday mama!



my wonderful mother had a birthday yesterday...happy birthday mom!!! i love you and miss you. i love that i can talk to you on the phone for hours and hours and even though we make ourselves hang up we still have stuff we could talk about. you have taught me how to open my heart and share my feelings; how to connect with others, and my life is rich because of it. you have loved me unconditionally and whole heatedly and i feel secure because of it. you put my needs first and supported me through every phase of life and i feel special because of it. you have been an example of strength and an amazing mother, i am glad you are mine.

you are beautiful, wonderful, fabulous and funny and i love, love, love you! happy birthday.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy birthday, Madelyn. You have raised a beautiful daughter for my son's wife. You have also influenced many others. I appreciate our friendship.

The Graters said...

Happy belated birthday Mom! You are the best and I'm so glad you are my Mother and Burke's Grandma. Marie, I love the way you express yourself. Your comments made me tear up.