Wednesday, March 3, 2010

trip to utah

it's crazy that i have been home from utah a week already...time really flies! it was the my first time getting to see my nephew burke, so it was all burke, all the time - 24/7! i really couldn't get enough of the little munchkin:)






i love this picture of the uncles watching over him




i was able to visit with my friend mindy and see her darling baby eliza.


and i just happened to be in town when my wonderful childhood friend kristy had her baby, so i got to see her and meet janessa - only one day old, what a doll:)

what a very nice trip it was!

4 comments:

Mike and Madelyn said...

What a fun trip filled with lots of babies! If you feel like visiting another baby, Marina is only a 5 hour drive away :)

Dianne said...

It was a very good visit to have with you. Elizabeth and I loved having you here. I felt bad I was sick and didn't get to visit more, but it looks like you chose well in being with Burke. He is a beautiful baby.

Marie said...

Madelyn that would be so fun!

The Graters said...

We LOVED having you hear Marie. Burke is so lucky to have such a beautiful, smart, talented, and loving aunt. I know he's going to love getting to know you more as he grows up.
As always, we love and miss you here. Until next time.

Stu, Rachel, Burke, & Simon